Out and about
- There’s nothing better than enjoying a great day out in the fresh air with your best friend – your dog. Dogs are like children, if you don’t give them something to do that’ll work well with their energy, they’ll find something to do by themselves, and you really don’t want that. Spending quality time together is a great way to build a good relationship with your dog.
- Exercise can take the form of an hour-long walk or a 30-minute run, taking your dog to the park to run around, meet new people and make some friends.
- Toys and playtime are a fun way to bond with your dog while getting exercise. Games like tug of war and fetch are great ways to boost his/her mood and encourage good behaviour.
Benefits of this are:
- Exercise controls weight.
- Exercise combats health conditions and diseases.
- Exercise improves mood and behavior.
- Exercise boosts energy.
- Exercise promotes sleep.
- Exercise strengthens the bond between you and your dog.